randd has secured another successful R&D tax credit claim for almost £104k for a Leicestershire-based company. Their investment casting process uses advanced manufacturing methods and rapid prototyping technologies which, supported by their quality assurance systems, enables them to produce bespoke, high quality, precision engineered components in various metals and alloys, with minimum wastage of material, energy and subsequent machining, and in short lead times. Essentially, they strive to provide a versatile casting process that provides an effective and economical alternative to other methods of producing metal components. They can produce components for both industrial and commercial applications and has supplied bespoke parts to a wide range of markets including, automotive, rail, motorsport, oil and gas, architectural, valves and pumps, marine and medical.
The total claimed for this client is an impressive £360k.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer