randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £21k for a company based in Leicestershire. This makes a total of £60k claimed for this client.
Our client is succeeding in the leading edge development of metrology technology and their scope of work is a great enabler to UK industry in developing solutions for ultra-precision detailed measurements of intricate components. This includes rapid scanning of large assemblies and they offer a range of measurement solutions for a broad range of applications in diverse industries throughout the world.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer