randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £40k for a Nottinghamshire-based company.
The company provides compression mask shielding for those elements of gas turbine components which require protection during surface treatments. They have world leading expertise in a niche product range that mainly serves the aerospace and power generation sectors worldwide. The primary products are in mask shielding to protect areas during manufacture and protective packaging for use during transportation and between manufacturing processes.
Total claimed £111k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer