randd uk has delivered another R&D tax credit claim for £48k for a company based in Gloucestershire.
The company performed electro plating services for other component manufacturers before moving into component manufacture of umbrella furniture. They went from single operation equipment to banks of transfer presses. As more manufacturing was moving overseas to low cost countries, the company continued to invest in more and more transfer presses to extend the application of the processes to suit other components such as hose ferrules for the Automotive Industry. As the manufacture of hose ferrules transferred abroad, the company used its engineering expertise to apply the technology of deep draw pressing to a variety of commercial product applications such as battery cans and pen components.
Total claimed for this client is now over £305k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer