A developer of complex rules-based systems to deal with huge amounts of massively varying data has been awarded £56k via the R&D Tax Credits scheme. This is in addition to the £78k awarded over the previous two years. The London-based developer has one rule only regarding its R&D Tax Credits Claims: work with randd uk!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer