A Northamptonshire-based international marine engineer has sailed away with over £82,000 from their second R&D Tax Credit claim to add to the £94k received from the scheme last year. Specialising in developing railings, gates and transoms for some of the most prestigious yachts and cruisers on the oceans, randd uk launched the process, steered the client through the best route and arrived at the destination that released the treasure.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer