Over four years (2014-2017), a gaming advertising company have received over £21,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest claim for £9,400. The company is a leading in-game advertiser network within the marketplace and carry out research and development to progress their unique plug-in software. This connects game server owners and advertisers with players in a way that was never possible before.
Pushing technological boundaries, the company have developed the software from conception and is completely unique. This has required recruiting coders with specialist skills to perform masses of research and development to enable this technology to be created.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer