Over three years (2014-2016), a manufacturer based in Long Eaton (Midlands) have received £120,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest instalment for over £36,000. The company specialise in manufacturing aerospace components using a wide range of materials including stainless steel, aluminium, and mild & alloy steels.
Research and development is carried out to develop new and imaginative ways of reducing costs and improving efficiency. A skilled workforce and state-of-the-art machinery are in place to progress innovation for delivering reliable delivery dates, a competitive process, rapid service and expert workmanship. R&D is clearly a key strategy for business growth with investment in staff, software and manufacturing technologies.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer