With the latest Reality Cheque for £89,000, a seals manufacturer based in Sheffield have received £476,000 in R&D tax credits over seven years (2011-2017). The Company provide seal design, development, manufacture and distribution to numerous industries around the world, utilising the latest materials and production technology.
Investment in software development and upgrades have enabled the Company to improve business processes. Research and development is carried out to solve problems and advance technological boundaries. An expert team utilise trials and prototypes regularly to satisfy customer needs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer