To date, an engineering firm based in Melton Mowbray have received £600,000 in R&D tax credits for seven claims, with the latest Reality Cheque for £100,000. The company specialise in precision machined components, precision fabrications, small to medium batch production, prototypes, development engineering and assemblies.
An enthusiastic team of skilled sheet metal workers, fabricators, welders and machinists regularly carry out R&D to achieve lean manufacturing. Innovation enables the company to reduce costs and improve efficiency. Customers are provided with quality products, reliable delivery dates, competitive prices, rapid service and expert workmanship. The company have invested in the most advanced hardware and software systems and tools to push technological boundaries.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer