Over seven years (2011-2017), an architectural metalwork company based in Nottingham have received £328,000 in R&D tax credits. The company are one of the leading designers, developers, manufacturers and installers of complex architectural metalwork in the UK. Their product range includes feature staircases, escape stairs, industrial access, balustrading, art installations and canopies.
Research and development is carried out to create bespoke, innovative solutions for projects that range from offices and public buildings to large residential developments and individual homes. A dedicated team use the latest CAD software, working almost entirely in 3D. Significant and sustained investment has been made into employees who resolve uncertainties on a daily basis.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer