Over six years (2012-2017), a road contractor near Whitwell have received a total of £550,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £105,000. The company manufacture and install high friction surfaces, traffic calming, jointing, decorative surfaces, driveways and road markings.
Research and development is carried out to develop improved methods of material production, on-site processes, reduced road closure times and increasingly safe methods of working. Innovation is vital to succeed in this extremely competitive arena where margins are constantly under pressure. The highly skilled team produce never ending improvements through iterative development and brand new methodologies.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer