Over four years (2014-2017), a retail display manufacturer have received £46,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £16,000. The company specialise in Point of Sale (POS) display units, design, manufacture and installation for supermarkets and high street stores.
Research and development is carried out to develop a highly efficient method of operation that is unique in the industry. The technical team have invested in technological tools to accelerate innovation using Adobe Illustrator to render artwork quicker. Investment and training has been invested in CAD/CAM software as well as a laser machining facility that has enhanced efficiency. Bespoke solutions are achieved through intense trialling and problem solving.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor