Over six years (2012-2017), an engineering firm have received a fantastic total of over £442,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £48,600.
A dedicated team of development engineers constantly strive to achieve technological advancements to overcome challenges from a diverse customer base. Many applications for components require exacting tolerances over huge batch production runs; trial & error, testing and problem solving is vital for achieving this necessity.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer