For three years, a manufacturer based in Leicester have received over £50,000 in R&D tax credits with over £17,000 for their second claim. The company specialise in developing and building high performance radiators and cooling systems for motor racing teams from their own purpose-built facility.
Research and development was carried out to develop their own bespoke heat exchangers, cores for aluminium radiators, intercoolers, liquid-to-air barrels and oil coolers. These are used for one-off, unique applications in specialist areas. The team are renowned for their outstanding quality, speed, service and producing durable products in small volumes including prototypes, sample batches or production runs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer