Over six years (2012-2017), a sub-contracting engineering company received £386,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £71,000. Based in Leicester, the company offer sub-contract engineering services involving the cutting, folding, fabrication and assembly of panelled equipment.
Design for Manufacture (DfM) development is carried out on every project, utilising the multi-skilled workforce to create bespoke solutions. The team constantly research new emerging technologies for machines and systems capable of improving quality and manufacturing efficiency. Investment is regularly made in new machinery, hardware and software. The company regularly create bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer