“I would just like to say that it has been a pleasure dealing with your company regarding this and previous year’s claims, the process has been thorough but also simple and straightforward. The speed of response from the HMRC in reviewing and processing the claim is no doubt down to the good relationship you have with them – I am most impressed.”
This testimonial comes from randd uk’s latest success story, a fabrication company based in Sheffield, who gained a claim of £18k, meaning they have now claimed a total £50k in just three years, thanks to the team at randd uk.
This company offers specialised services to industry in the fabrication and installation of all kinds of pipe-work and structural products, in a wide and varied range of materials, from carbon steel to high nickel alloys. In addition to the range of carbon steel and stainless steel materials, they have the experience and expertise to manufacture in a wide range of specialist materials such as chrome molybdenum, Inconel, Incoloy, cupro-nickel, aluminium and Hastelloy.
The knowledge and experience of this company’s management team enable the company to provide its clients in the power generation, petrochemical, incineration, oil and gas, process engineering and safety environments with products of reputable quality and reliability that their discipline requires.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer