A family owned business based in Mansfield have received a total of £10,000 in R&D tax credits, with the latest claim (3rd & 4th year) of £5,000. The company design, develops and installs shop fittings across the UK for clients such as Damian Hirst, Costcutter, Mace, Northcliffe, Severn Trent Water, House of Fraser, Liberty and Miller Homes.
Research and development is carried out to create bespoke elements using the latest 2D & 3D CAD software to produce designs, layouts, visuals and models. Significant investments have been placed in shop fitting technology and resources, particularly in LED lighting. With the client’s needs at heart, the company push innovation and technological boundaries to create unrivalled design, regardless of the project size.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer