Over two years, a metal components manufacturer have received £44,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest second claim for £26,000. The company have a growing reputation as a specialist developer and manufacturer of stainless steel plates, angles, channel sections and serrated washers and pads.
Research and development is carried out, such as developing staff skills, upgrading welding approvals & certifications, investing in CAD and SolidWorks software and employing subcontractors to push innovation and satisfy customers. Intense trialling and problem solving has resulted in achieving technological advancements; R&D tax credits has rewarded this work even further.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer