For three years, a client based in Nottinghamshire has received £55,000 in R&D tax credits with a £35,000 Reality Cheque for a second claim. The well-established company created a website to enable the general public in the UK to sell their cars online.
Heavy research and development was carried out to overcome challenges such as creating a functional website at a profitable level. These objectives were achieved until recent fierce competition appeared, forcing the company to utilise R&D to compete and improve their service.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer