Over four years (2014-2017), a poultry processer based just outside of Doncaster have received over £63,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition for £22,000. The company are dedicated cooked poultry producers with full accreditations.
Research and development has led to a strong reputation for some of the best quality products and service levels in the industry. A team of skilled and knowledgeable product developers respond to market demands and utilise R&D activity to grow the company organically by developing new products and processes.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer