Over five years (2013-2017), a bakery has received £174,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest claim for over £42,000. The privately owned bakery has opened a state-of-the-art training centre which has enabled research and development for new products as well as new process developments within the company.
Pushing innovation, the team regularly update their product portfolio to match changing food trends in a cost-effective manner. The purchase of a 3D printer has enabled rapid prototyping of new cutting moulds. Market research includes more innovative ways to forecast and anticipate demand changes. R&D is also carried out to reduce costs, reduce energy, improve quality, improve repeatability, lengthen shelf life and increase the yield.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer