A total of £18,000 in R&D tax credits have been awarded to a strategic food support company for two claims for three years, with the latest Reality Cheque for £10,000. The company builds the bridge between the innovation community, suppliers and the consumer food market, providing a range of solutions including strategic innovation support, breakthrough innovation and collaborative research.
Research and development is carried out at the company’s own risk and cost, often in conjunction with an industry partner. The team deliver food innovations that are enabled by translating research and matching fit-for-purpose technologies to new food products and brands so that unique market opportunities are realised at local and global levels. The company champions innovation and are passionate about the development of young scientists in the food industry.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer