A claim of just under £13k has gone the way of a Hull based sheet metal company, bringing their total claimed to just over £24k.
Developing unique and bespoke metal products to be used in game hatcheries has been at the centre of their latest developments, all possible and funded by the successful claims led by randd uk.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer