Over four years (2014-2017), a sheet metal and light fabrications Company have received a Reality Cheque for £62,000 with the latest claim for £19,000 in R&D tax credits. The Company offer a sheet metal and fabrication service, designed to meet the needs of customers.
Research and development is carried out continuously to provide competitive solutions to industry and develop innovative products and processes to increase quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness. R&D is also important for maintaining the highest standards of production and health & safety. An experienced team use the latest CAD programmes to push technological boundaries, as well as producing prototypes and trial and error to test procedures and processes.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer