Based in Sheffield, a client has been awarded £70,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim, covering a two year period. The Company develops bespoke environment solutions for various industries in the UK and overseas to provide accurately controlled humidity, temperature, particulate, vapour, noise, light and air locked human interfaces.
Research and development is carried out to produce environmentally-friendly solutions and work with customers to develop the most effective products. An experienced in-house team proactively push R&D with modern manufacturing technology to thrive in a fast moving business environment.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer