For two years (2016 & 2017), a manufacturer of high performance sportswear have received a first claim for £40,800 in R&D tax credits. The company has a strong reputation for high tech performance wear with all ranges tested in the UK by leading experts and elite athletes.
Innovation is a key goal for the company as R&D is utilised to source and implement the most advanced technology into its fabrics from micro-capsule embedded yarns, precision compression, sweat-resistant material and body tense temperature control. Research and development is vital for producing rapid prototypes and manufacture in the fashion sector. More technical fabrics are regularly introduced, but must be cost-effective, highly performing, cheap to import and low cost for manufacturing. The experienced team are continually seeking ever more attractive opportunities to satisfy a demanding customer base.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer