Over three years (2015-2017), a heating service provider based in Tamworth, Staffordshire have received £5,500 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £1,900. The company design, develop and supply bespoke industrial electric heaters predominantly for the brewery industry.
Research and development is carried out to innovate in areas such as watt density, screw-plug sizes and ingress protection ratings to ensure running costs are reduced and output levels are improved. R&D work includes trials, prototypes and problem solving to satisfy customer demands through technological breakthroughs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer