Based in South Wales, a company have received a total of £30,000 in R&D tax credits for three years. A Reality Cheque for over £11,000 was awarded for their third claim. The company provide laser-cladding and hardening services for bespoke parts and projects.
Every project is unique, so research and development is vital to produce functional, cost-effective solutions with new combinations of materials and configuration of equipment. Almost every project involves a significant amount of technological uncertainty and many variables need to be considered to develop a tailored solution. The nature of this company’s working practice is eligible for R&D tax credits as a highly skilled team regularly overcome challenges and adopt the risk of failure after investment has been made in innovation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer