Over three years (2015-2017), a manufacturer of bespoke joinery based in Reading have received £111,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £35,500. The company is a leading manufacturer of aesthetic, high quality, bespoke joinery. A complete management of client joinery packages is offered, from initial site survey through to installation, developing innovative joinery solutions that transforms any interior. The company works in many sectors such as commercial, education, retail, medical, leisure and conferencing. Prolific clients include Kyocera, Lego, Fitness First, LinkedIn, Michael Kors and more.
Research and development is carried out to create bespoke projects that offer extremely challenging transformations from complex architectural aesthetics to installed solutions. Exotic materials are regularly introduced into developments and R&D is utilised to acquire the most appropriate machinery and effective methods. In order to win and satisfy customer demands, the highly experienced team push innovation and produce technological breakthroughs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer