Over five years (2013-2017), an engineering firm based in the West Midlands have received £163,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £64,000. The company provide high quality engineering solutions to the metal finishing and process automation industries. Clients include Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, Telemecanique and more.
A skilled team of development & manufacturing engineers, fabricators, welders and machinists carry out R&D to streamline processes and improve efficiency. Customers receive a quality product, reliable delivery dates, competitive prices, rapid service and expert workmanship. Research and development enables the business to grow quicker and stand out against competitors through technical and innovation excellence.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer