Over six years (2011-2016), a manufacturer based in Nottingham have received £164,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £40,000. The company are specialist manufacturers of filters primarily for the wet press concrete industry.
Research and development is carried out to continually develop innovative products and processes as they are not able to purchase ready-made solutions. R&D enables the company to remain at the forefront of technology and continue to meet demanding customer requirements. A highly skilled team experiment with new ideas for products and processes to provide a cost-effective and quality service. Bespoke solutions are regularly produced through problem solving, cutting edge development and intense trialling.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer