Over six years (2012-2017), a manufacturer from Nottinghamshire have claimed £208,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £36,000. The company are an industrial filter manufacturer that specialise in the fabrication and supply of pleated cartridge filters. With a strong reputation for reliable service and quality products, the company supply Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), distributors and end users across the UK and worldwide.
Research and development is carried out to implement innovative ideas for the development and manufacture of a wide range of industrial filters. In-house technology is constantly updated to cater for R&D activities. Previous R&D tax credits have been reinvested into research and development to create bespoke products. To aid future work-winning and developments, the company have invested in a 3D CAD CAM package called SolidWorks.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer