Five R&D tax credits claims have awarded a filters manufacturer with a total Reality Cheque for £212,000 with the latest addition of £34,000. The company is a leading UK developer and manufacturer of hydraulic, oil and air filters for industrial requirements. Based in Nottingham, the company specialise in developing non-standard filtration products for the rail, mining and off-road industries. Prolific clients include companies such as Rolls Royce, Bombardier, Alstom and Triumph Motorcycle.
Research and development is carried out on a regular basis. For example, prototypes are developed and tested in the UK before manufacturing in India, utilising the lower cost of economy in that country. The team’s extensive knowledge and experience undertake R&D to pursue innovation through a range of projects that have required bespoke solutions through intense trial & error and problem solving.
Previous R&D tax credits have enabled the company to confidently invest and strengthen their business.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer