Based in Preston, an engineering firm have received the latest Reality Cheque for £119,000. Over three years (2014-2017), the company have received £253,000 in R&D tax credits. The team specialise in manufacturing aerospace components with extensive experience in precision engineering. Prolific clients include Airbus, Boeing, Spirit Aerosystems, BAE Systems, GKN Aerospace, Magellan Aerospace, Gardner Aerospace and more.
A team of highly skilled engineers, CAD & CAM specialists and machinists carry out research and development to reduce costs, improve efficiency, ensure quality products and shorten lead times. Technologically challenging solutions are achieved through R&D and the company often undertake projects that require prototypes and small batch sizes that would be refused by competitors due to challenging tolerances and cycle times.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer