Over three claims for four years, a manufacturer has received £320,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £82,000. The company develop and manufacture intelligent new pig housing using the latest products and technologies to create productive, healthy and economic environments resulting in high performance animal production.
Research and development is at the heart of the company and the expertise of five universities & colleges have been employed to further technological development. Investment has been made in an updated three-dimensional computer aided design package (CAD) to enable more accurate, faster layouts.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer