For five years (2013–2017), a management consultancy business has received £60,000 in R&D tax credits. The latest Reality Cheque is for over £10,000. The Company specialise in the support of strategic and operational planning for public and private sector organisations. Clients include UK Government departments, MoD, EBDS, Lentix and Niteworks.
Research and development is undertaken to develop further the technical aspects of the ground-breaking technologies. Their capabilities and products lead them to be at the forefront of the exceptionally complex, demanding and cutting-edge technology sector.
Technologically challenging solutions are required both in product development and process methodology development. The team have enormous experience in the public and private sector organisations and R&D is instrumental in their ability to predict client needs and develop the requisite capabilities and tools to solve their clients’ problems.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer