Based in Walsall, West Midlands, one of the world’s leading providers of control and automation solutions has received £99,000 in R&D tax credits. Over seven claims in seven years, the company have been awarded a great Reality Cheque for £626,000. The company have a global customer base in industries such as energy & distribution, food processing, machine tooling, medical, packaging, printing, scientific equipment, semiconductor plant / processing, and more.
Heavy research and development is carried out to create new products and improve manufacturing processes. Prototypes are produced for testing and analysis to satisfy the customer’s demands. The main aim of the company is to develop control automation solutions which will make their machines faster, more accurate and more efficient both in their operation and in their initial assembly.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer