Over six years (2011-2016), a manufacturer of fashion garments based in Leicester have received £87,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £7,000. The company develop and manufacture fashion garments that incorporate leading edge textile engineering developments.
Research and development is carried out to push innovation and advance technological boundaries of knitwear products in areas such as durability. Fashion is also at the forefront of innovation, as new designs must be cost-effective as well as on trend. This may also require innovative production methodologies for mass production and commercially viability, involving trials, prototypes and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer