Over four years (2014-2017), an engineering firm have received over £117,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £16,000. The company provides highly specialised, one-off prototypes and bespoke engineering solutions to a wide variety of industrial sectors.
Research and development is carried out in-house to design and manufacture bespoke, special purpose automated productions and computer controlled test equipment. R&D is clearly a strategy for the growth of its business as highly skilled employees take risks to experiment and push technological boundaries.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer