Over five years (2013-2017), a software company have received over £135,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £28,000. The company specialise in document management, creating, producing and delivering business critical documentation for corporate organisations. An impressive client based includes Adidas, Unipart, Allied Bakeries and more.
Research and development is carried out to produce cost-effective services for corporate print solutions. A dedicated team of developers and programmers create innovative software solutions. The company take on the risk of R&D themselves and have developed a reputation for innovation due to developing bespoke and technologically uncertain solutions.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer