Over three years (2015-2017), a retail display manufacturer have received £236,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £77,800. The company develop, manufacture and install high quality bespoke retail display and merchandising equipment. An impressive client list includes L’Oréal, Chanel, Debenhams, Wickes, Burberry, Goldsmiths, Liz Earle, Dior and more.
Research and development is carried out to enable a complete service to the industry from concept through to design, mock-ups & prototypes, production manufacture and installation. R&D is utilised to produce displays complex, aesthetically pleasing products whilst facing challenges such has limited space, budget, access, environment and installation access availability. Technological breakthroughs in the use of lighting have been achieved and all projects must fulfil strict health & safety requirements.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer