Over three years (2015-2017), a chemical engineering firm have received over £330,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £94,000. The company develop, manufacture and install high performance resin based composite flooring systems using precise formulations of polyurethane, epoxy, acrylics and aggregate ingredients. Clients stem from blue-chip manufacturing and commercial customers within sectors such as the food, processing plants, pharmaceutical, engineering, electronics and more.
Research and development is carried out to develop and maintain products & services to high industry standards. To ensure safe handling and disposal of waste that is compliant with health & safety requirements, a new system has been developed to dispose of all hazardous waste as effectively and safely as possible. Intense trialling and problem solving it utilised to satisfy customer demands through technological advancements.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer