For seven years (2011-2017), a manufacturer received over £407,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £56,000. The company develop and manufacture dust and waste extraction / suppression systems for a number of Material Recycling Facilities (MRF).
Research and development is carried out to tackle legislative change and continue to find innovative ways to reduce and re-use waste. The company test equipment in-house and laboratory & workshop setup has been improved to enable the team to push invocation and achieve technological breakthroughs. Bespoke solutions are constantly achieved through intense trialling and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer