For four claims in four years, an engineering firm have received £108,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £28,000. The company provide product development consultancy to take customer concepts through to prototypes to enable production to begin. Customers stem from a range of industries including rail, retail display, printing and more.
Research and development is carried out to provide innovative, contemporary engineering solutions for bespoke products through to volume consumer items. The experienced, knowledgeable workforce are able to offer the most appropriate, cost effective route through intense trialling and problem solving. Technological breakthroughs are achieved to satisfy complex, technically challenging demands.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer