Over six years (2012-2017), a manufacturer based in Birmingham have received £266,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £59,000. The company provide one-stop manufacturing solutions such as part design, tool design, component manufacture and post-assembly work. Clients stem from a wide range of industries including medical, automotive, signalling and plumbing.
Research and development is vital for offering cost-effective solutions for sampling, small batch runs, high volume production and post-operative assembly. Streamlining processes are needed to ensure customer satisfaction as well as sustainability.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer