Over six years (2012-2017), a manufacturer based in Hampshire received £343,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £70,000. The company offer pre-fabrications and wholesale cable management, channel supports, electrical products and other services for the oil, gas, petrochemical, industrial, marine, pharmaceutical and commercial sectors.
Research and development is carried out across the entire product range to meet the specific needs of their target market, building contractors. Investment has been placed in the business infrastructure, product development and service. Highly skilled operators utilise internal development resources, innovation, experience and outside programming expertise to develop a new and unique software package.
With a strong reputation for innovation, the company have undertaken development at their own risk and regularly overcome technological uncertainties.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer