Based in Bridgnorth, Shropshire, a manufacturer received a great total of £125,500 in R&D tax credits for five years (2013-2017) with the latest addition of over £22,000. The company specialises in the production of motorsport induction systems.
Research and development is carried out to push technical innovation and meet demands from engine manufacturers and motorsport enthusiasts. The main focus for innovation is creating new components that are lighter and more fuel efficient with improved reliability. Heavy investment has been made in CNC equipment to produce inexpensive tools and moulds, as well as the selection and testing of new materials. Highly skilled engineers and managers lead the development of new, technically improved products. R&D assists the team in maintaining their leading position in this very competitive market.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer