Over six years (2012-2017), a client based in Derbyshire have received over £127,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest claim for £69,500. The company specialise in developing and supplying innovative software, hardware and service with an engineering background. Clients are spread across the UK and includes Rolls Royce, Ford, Gardner Aerospace and GKN.
Research and development is carried out such as innovating day-to-day and strategic operations, implementing system upgrades, improving accuracy and repeatability, as well as providing the foundation for more accurate measurement and inspection applications. Many projects have required bespoke solutions that incorporate problem solving, cutting edge development and intense trialling.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer