Over four years (2014-2017), a company based in Sheffield received over £155,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £19,000. The company specialise in the repair and reconditioning of all types of industrial transmission systems including gearboxes, pumps and industrial blowers.
Research and development is carried out to provide new and innovative solutions to transmission problems, such as achieving more efficient, lower energy consuming prime movement mechanisms. A dedicated, talented and skilled workforce utilise R&D to provide a competitive edge. This focus on customer service has resulted in an enviable reputation nationwide for service and reliable availability. Bespoke solutions are achieved through intense trialling and problem solving; the team’s outstanding technical knowledge and excellent customer service is unrivalled, providing customers with the most efficient and cost-effective solutions without compromising on quality.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer